Monday, February 8, 2010

Month 2 of Twenty Ten


I have a good excuse why I haven't been on this blog. There hasn't really been much to write about but eat, sleep, clean, cook, watch movies and oh yeah. Not to mention I'm restricted to being on this site since China is a bunch of Nazi controlling communists. Haha. JK. They prohibit certain websites including this one so the only time I get to log on is when Mundo gets home from work via his work laptop/VPN. By then I'm too lazy cuz' I'd rather spend time with him. Since he works all the time, our weekends are usually spent being lazy together or venturing out. On that note. We took a weekend trip to a town called Hangzhou. It was nice. We walked around this huge lake and had a lot of time to talk about life. We took a stroll to the "long broken bridge." The legend is when couples cross this long bridge it means that they will be together forever. Too bad we didn't fully cross it. Haha. Or atleast we didn't start from the actual starting point. We started on a diffrent path and ended up in the middle of the bridge. I don't think we need to prove what a legend tells us that we'll be together forever. Time will only tell but so far we're headed in the right direction. We leave in 3 days for the Philippines. I can't hardly wait to enjoy the hot weather and cooling down on a beach in the middle of nowhere. I am getting sick of this weather. I ended up catching a cold yesterday and I'm sneezing so much. I hope it goes away asap. In less than 3 weeks, we will be back in the US. It's been peaceful thus far. It was nice to see my family on webcam on Friday. I miss everyone so badly. China is getting old without anyone to talk to but Mundo. Luckily, has amazing friends who happens to be a couple as well from his work. We often eat out with them or invite the,m for dinner. Sharon and Gavin are really cool. Mundo and I enjoy being with their company. I really do not have anything else to say, I guess except I am looking forward to finally going home and leaving this cold weather. There'll be more to come on this blogg during our trip to the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment